hmmm~
Sunday, June 26, 2011 / 12:55 AM
so there's this new guy showing interest~ but im scared of him cuz he's already 28 & im just 23 AND he's Korean T_T ...
I like k-pop, I have tons of crushes from different groups but I am really scared of real-life Koreans x_x
anyway, he said he's just a brother but what the heck, he keeps bugging me & even segued to asking me to have a cup of coffee w/ him nxt wk. He's starting to annoy me but let's just see. I told myself to not close doors & have faith that God won't let bad things to happen. I believe that the reason I'm still single right now is because God has someone that complements well with my personality. I know it cuz everyone I love right now--my family & friends, we all get along so well even with different personalities. So I'll let things go smoothly, as how God would let it happen.

Fate is having faith~ ^^

introduction


Maybe just not my lucky day...


guestbook


connections


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.